- Have a university degree (in Education/ English/
Linguistic is our top priority).
- Native English speaker.
- Have a teaching certificate (e.g. CELTA, TEFL, TESOL)
- We would also welcome fresh graduates with at least
1-year teaching experience
- 5 days/week: from Monday - Friday
- Morning classes start at 8:30am, end at 12:30pm
- Afternoon classes start at 2pm, end at 6pm
- Lunch break 12:30pm - 2pm
4.Amazing salary and offers:
- Start out at $1300 month during probation
- After 3 - month probation, your salary will go up to
- If you have really good teaching experience, our
School is open to negotiate the salary.
- Free housing & Health insurance provided.
- 100% work permit sponsored